People are quite exasperated with a temporary outage of the Imgur website not loading error on mobile. There might be some triggers causing Imgury not working blip on mobile phones. If you are also struggling with Imgur app on mobile, this piece of writing is proven to be the best-helping guide for you. It is observed, that people are reporting their concerns on podiums like Reddit, Quora, and eBuzzPro about Imgur not working error on Android, iPhone, Windows 10, Samsung Tv, firestick, Roku, and Panasonic tv. So, we have tried and gathered some valuable fixes to get rid of this problem.
Also Check: iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo Fix
How Imgury App is Behaving on Mobile Phones?
Lately, users across the globe are curious to know the actual reason behind the issue they are facing with the image hosting website Imgur on mobile.
Here are the most frequent responses reported by the majority of the users:
- Imgur App Keeps Crashing
- Imgur App Keeps Freezing
- The Imgur app not loading pictures
- Imgur app not looping gifs
- Imgur app invalid captcha
What Are The Audio / Video-Related Loading Hazards With Imgury Or Imgur?
Here are a few probable triggers, alongside some effective fixes regarding audio/video-related perils with the Imgury app on mobile phones.
1- Check Your Phone Volume:
If you are facing audio glitches, then you are not alone in experiencing this misery. The issue lies because of speakers or the app. Take the following actions:
How to fix:
- Check your speakers
- Try to use headphones
2- Check Your Internet Speed:
If your concerns are related to video loading, then you need to check your internet speed. An obstructed internet connection is the root cause of multiple irritating hitches. What you need to do is:
How to fix:
- Check WiFi connectivity
- Check your internet speed
3- App’s Notifications
Imgury App might face loading hitches on mobile when Imgury for imgur app Notifications are not working properly.
Take the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Go to your Apps
- Imgury for imgur
- When heading to Notifications, check whether it is enabled or not
- If it is not enabled, please enable it
- Make sure, app notification sounds are not muted
Common Causes of Imgur App Not Working Error On Mobile
Here are the common triggers of the Imgur Not Working On Mobile Error:
- Imgur App Server-related glitches
- Imgur App Maintenance snags
- Obstructed Internet Connection
Some Other Blips Causing Imgur App Not Working Error on Mobile
There are a few situations that may cause the loading issue on mobiles. Spare a few minutes, and invest your energies to figure out the cause and particular fix causing the Imgury app to keep crashing on mobile phones.
Here is a variety of blips, find yours and get over it:
- When too many users are using the app at the same time, loading glitches can occur. Take a rest, and try after a few minutes.
- You might have Imgury for imgur login issues or account-related issues.
- If your internet connection is hampered, then it can put you in constant anxiety. When your wifi / mobile data connection is not working properly, you need to check your data connection.
- The problem might be at your end, possibilities are higher that you are trying with the wrong login credentials. For smooth working, you need to be cautious while entering your login credentials.
- It is pertinent to note, that sometimes the problem lies with third-party social networks. When you’re using third-party social networks to log in such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc, you should be a little vigilant, about whether the service is working smoothly and painlessly by visiting their official website.
- If you are facing some error message, give little attention to it. Your account may be banned or deactivated for activities.
- Installation issues can make your Imgury a bit confused.
- The one more thing, you need to heed, is your mobile storage space. Imgury app cannot be installed on your device if it is out of space.
- Compatibility issues are the most apparent glitches, you need to ponder. Verify that the app you’re trying to install Imgury App supports your android version.
How to Fix the “Imgur App Not Working On Mobile” Issue?
As soon as more and more people experienced loading trouble with Imgur, podiums like Reddit raised the issue. So, if you are also facing misfortune in retrieving Imgur App, then you must check the below-mentioned methods one by one to fix the bug.
Common hitches causing Imgury keeps freezing error
1- Black/Blank Screen
If you are getting a black screen (blank screen) when you open Imgury for Imgur, don’t fret; the facing issue is not terminal. Though, it is one of the most common problems in the android operating system. Viewing a blank screen upon opening the app is an irritating problem. There are a few ways to fix this problem.
It might be a temporary loading issue. What you need to do is:
- Locate the first left button, and press the recent applications menu
- Close the troubling app
- Open it again
Give a Hard reboot try on your Android mobile. Do it in the following manner:
- Press and hold down the “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time for up to 10 seconds
- Release the buttons and hold down the “Power” button until the screen turns on
- Now you can open any app you want
Let your mobile battery completely die, then put it to charge, and press the power button. Hopefully, it might work for you.
If nothing worked for you, opt for the last resort. Now you need to uninstall the app and reinstall it. After going through the last repair fix, Android usually restores all settings after you re-install and log into the app. See if the problem is resolved or persists.
2- Check Imgur App Server Status
Check Imgur App Server Status with the help of the internet. When the server of the respective app is down, you cannot fix the issue. Wait until it gets resolved on its own. You can take the help of Downdetector if experiencing too much frustration. Is Imgur down, you cannot load the website.
3- Access to the Site is Blocked
When your system does bloat and suffocated with too much-unwanted data, loading issues keep annoying you. So, it could be the probable cause of Imgur keeps freezing error on mobile.
What you need to do to fix the trouble is:
- Clear your browser cookies
- Change the IP address of the computer
Furthermore, you can do is:
- Clear the cache of the Imgur App installed on your Android phone or iPhone.
- Go to Settings
- Move to Apps
- Choose Imgur
- Clear Cache
You can also fix the problem by refreshing the page in the browser by using the key combination Ctrl + F5. Bear in mind, the DNS cache can also hamper the Imgur page from loading.
What you need to do is:
- Clear the DNS cache on your computer
- Try to access the Imgur site again
4-Update Imgur App to The Latest Version
After clearing the cache, the problem should have been fixed. However, if it persists then you might have the older version of the app. So, you should update Imgur App. Take the following steps:
- Check your device storage capacity
- Go to the respective site and update the Imgur app to the latest version
Also check: How To Update Apps On Android Phones
5- Switch Internet Connection
Before switching to other options, you always first check your phone’s internet connection. Because an impeded internet connection is the biggest annoyance and hinders smooth working. It also leads to many technical errors that can be problematic while working and accessing Imgur.
6- Antivirus and Firewall
An anti-virus program is a must-have need for your system. A bugs-related issue can trigger the Imgur app keeps crashing error. You can check anti-virus programs to create a fool-proof defense system, for instance, McAfee, Kaspersky Antivirus, or an analogue or a firewall. These anti-virus programs are installed on your computer and do not block access to IMGUR.COM.
7- Restart Your Device
This simple trick is great magic, and most of the time gives unbelievable results. You can fix major to minor technical hitches by simply restarting the device. So, if your Imgur is misbehaving on your device, restart your device.
Imgur is one of the most hyped image-hosting websites in terms of social interaction. That’s why users are curious to know the actual trigger causing pain. So, Techbytex has collected information on quick fixes, alongside the process of doing the respective fix. Hopefully, the website will be resumed soon and will work effortlessly on your mobile.