If we would say your brain listens to music, then it would not be wrong. Music has some captivating powers, and it creates an evocative bonding with a listener. The power of music is not limited, it can reduce anxiety, improves sleep quality, and mood, and enhances memory. So, in the modern world where everything is just a click away, your favorite music of your favorite artist is also available around the clock. What you need to do is, download and launch a music streaming app to enjoy a personalized music collection. However, the discussion on music streaming services is more heated than ever over the last few years. We have two big names that are critically discussed in this content are, Spotify and Tidal. Some users gravitate to Spotify, and a few defy YouTube Music but both digital podiums are intriguing alternatives to each other and are substantially distinct from the likes of Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Tidal.
Now the burning question is, which music streaming app you should prefer to tug at your heartstrings? Spotify and Tidal are a source of some high-quality music streaming podiums. Despite being ethical alternatives to each other, their role in the artists’ well-being is more frenzied than ever. Since the digital revolution hit the music industry, the gale became irresistible. You must be aware of the fact that music streaming services are now making over 60% of the global recorded music returns.
We will give you an honest comparison of Spotify and Tidal with a few feasible reasons to choose the absolute “victor”. So, here is everything, you need to know.
Streaming services are an intrinsic part of an artist’s income, and Spotify is an integral player in the revenue-sharing system. According to a recent survey, Spotify brags over 400 million music freaks around the world. It is pertinent to note; Apple Music and Amazon Music are home to less than half the number of audiophiles of their main competitor, Spotify. Years back in 2006, Spotify culminated the digital piracy era of music and permits artists to enjoy their sole right over their content.
Problems arise when the music streaming app did not give any heed to the loud demands of musicians and worldwide listeners, who claim:
- Transparent revenue distribution
- Impartial streaming royalties
The galvanizing music podium starts losing audiophiles when the artists find no positive response from Spotify. This utter dissatisfaction pushes them towards new platforms. The prevalent situation entirely negates Spotify’s mission of unleashing music’s ingenuity by letting shine millions of creative artists. Plus, the freedom and right of music artists to live off their art have also been crushed, and demotivated artists and fans start absconding. There are two vital reasons for music creators and fans disappearing from music streaming apps.
- Paying the lowest revenue share
- Confused payment methods
- Declining its words to musicians
Tidal is a heart-winning music streaming app and made its place when Spotify had dissatisfied the wide-ranging audience and music creators on the broader spectrum. When you are enthused to experience spectacular high-fidelity audio quality where you don’t need to compromise on sound and music streaming quality; Tidal is the right choice for you then.
- You will love Tidal for all the captivating reasons which can surely stand it out from the crowd. For instance,
- High-quality unbeatable streaming
- The better payout for artists and musicians
- Offers unrivaled music delight for listeners
- Colossal music catalog
So, Which Streaming App is the WINNER And Why?
Tidal has offset the dissatisfaction created by Spotify among the creators and the audience.
Here are the building blocks that have given Tidal “justified hype”
- It has never been reluctant to meet the professional and financial needs of artists that’s why has gained immense popularity among musicians and fans alike.
- Tidal has uprightly even-steven between business ethics and practices, that outshine that of Spotify.
- It is the musician-friendly service music lovers were urged for.
- It offers a substantially fairer distribution system of high-quality music
- Subscription-based music service avidly thinks about listeners’ and artists’ remuneration as well.
- Tidal has quenched music needs much better than the streaming giant Spotify, regardless of the fact whether you are a music creator or a fervent audiophile.
- Artists are happy and contented with Tidal.
- Tidal’s sound quality is more adept than Spotify’s.
Side-by-Side An Honest Comparison Between Spotify & Tidal
Here is a solid comparison between two giant music streaming apps of the industry based on some strong attributes.
|Business Ethics & Transparency
By wrapping up the discussion, we happily conclude that Tidal is an excellent alternative music streaming app that is far better than Spotify for all the above-mentioned shining reasons. Whether you are an active listener or someone who is urged to financially and morally support your favorite music creators, Tidal does not disappoint you either.
So, our final words are in favor of Tidal for all the right and captivating reasons.