Snapchat has been immensely hyped for its hilarious, creative, and animated filters that can be added to your photos and videos to make them more engaging. The intriguing question is can you get more filters on Snapchat video calls, and the luring answer is YES. As you get quite familiar with Snapchat, which is one of the most popular social media apps, it allows you to add filters to live video chat by following a few taps on your smartphone. So, if you are curious to know how to do it, then this content is an exclusive treat for you. We will let you know the ways how can you add filters to Snapchat video calls to make them more stirring and engaging. Getting connected with people via video call seems more convenient than sticking to reading.
How Can You Enable Snapchat Filters on Video Calls?
Snapchat video call features a sleek and smart video call expertise that allows users to make a video call. You can call a friend or a group of up to 15 friends at a time, and your entire friend group will be connected on one call; amazing indeed!
You need to allow the Snapchat video call filters before connecting in a lively Snapchat video call. Occasionally, this feature is turned off, so make sure you have enabled it before making a video call.
Try out a video call with Snapchat filters, and see how can you do it:
- Launch the Snapchat app from your smartphone’s home screen
- Move to the Camera screen and scroll down to open your profile
- Hit on the Settings icon
- You will see a menu window
- Access the “Additional Services”
- Tap “Manage” preferences
- Turn on the slider to enable filters
- When Snapchat filters are on, it will turn Green
See, it is a few seconds game to enable Snapchat filters on your smartphone. This method is compatible with both iPhone and Android devices.
Also Check: How To Download Snapchat Filters Permanently?
How You Can Use Snapchat Filters on Video Calls?
After enabling the Snapchat filters, you must be wondering how to use the Snapchat filter on a video call. You will be surprised to know that it’s easier than you think to transform your face or background during video chatting with your friends. It requires just a few taps on the app’s interface, and it will reveal a myriad of striking filters during a live video call and that will definitely surprise your friend or BFF.
Here is the process of getting more filters on Snapchat video call:
- Move to the Camera screen
- Swipe right from the Camera screen
- It will open the “friends” list
- Tap on the friend/s you want to make a video call
- To initiate a video call, hit on the video recorder icon
Here’s How You Can Use Snapchat filters on a video call:
- Once the call goes forward from your smartphone screen
- Snapchat will inform the friend on the other side
- Wait for a few seconds until they have received the call
- Once the call gets connected
- You will spot many Snapchat filters right below your face icon
- Scroll right to see all the filters
- Choose a filter from the available filters list
- To use a filter on a Snapchat video call, simply tap on it, and you and your friend both will see that filter
- Don’t get fret if you don’t see the chosen filter; some filters take a while to load as you are using it for the first time
In case you get bored and want to change the filter, don’t worry; you can do it anytime. Here is how:
- Tap on any filter
- It will replace the previous filter you were using
Keep on changing the filters to make your video call more enticing.
How Can You Use Two or More Filters Simultaneously?
If you want to spice up your Snapchat video call by adding more than one filter at a time during a call. What you need to do is:
- Apply the first filter
- Tap and hold the filter you have just applied
- Use another finger to swipe through the other filters available
- Tap on a filter you want to apply over the first one
Hopefully, you have learned the ways to enable filters on Snapchat video calls and how to use them during the call. It will add more fun to your video calls, and you need to try out different options to lure the fun.