If you want to delete contacts from your iPhone, then it won’t be a big deal as by default your iPhone will allow you to delete one contact at a time. Sounds annoying? Well no need to pull a long face as there is a solution to delete multiple contacts as well. There is nothing unusual about deleting so many numbers at once, its because now and then any one can feel like ding a cleaning of all the unnecessary numbers from your phone.
Like as you have shifted your house and now thee will be so many numbers that will turn totally useless like your landline and the list goes on.
Also Read: How to Enable Airplay on iPhone
Delete Individual Contact on iPhone
- Head up to Contacts app
- Go to the contact you want to delete
- Tap the Edit button
- For locating the Delete button you need to scroll down
- You will be able to see red colored Delete button
- By tapping it you will be able to delete the selected contact.
Now if you want to delete more than one contacts then move on to the next procedure that will enable to delete multiple contacts.
Deleting More Than One Contacts From iPhone
Note: You need to download Groups App on your iPhone
- Launch the App
- Allow the Groups app to get an access of your contacts when you are asked to do so
- Now you have to select ‘All Contacts’ from the given list of ‘Groups list’
- Look up all your contacts and start selecting the ones you want to delete
- You have to tap on the circle that will be next to the names of contacts
- Now hit ‘Choose Action’
- You will see the pop menu there you have to tap Delete contacts
- For ensuring the action tap on Remove from my iPhone
- By doing this all of your selected contacts will get deleted.
So this is how you can delete multiple contacts on iPhone which is a immensely dull and drab task to do but the procedure mentioned above will really assist you in this regard. So do the cleaning of your contacts and get rid of all the unwanted contacts.