You can bring out your eccentric imagination on Snapchat by adding lenses to the Carousel. Plus, the user can bring color variations to his snap with filters by simply tapping the color they love from a variety of colors. Stills and videos both can be adorned with gaudy to cosmic colors to synchronize with your mood.
How Can You Add Snapchat Lenses to Carousel?
Here we will discuss some convenient ways to add Snapchat lenses to the Carousel. There are generally two painless ways to add lenses to your Snapchat account.
- Open Snapchat on your phone
- View the Snapcode image with your Snapchat camera
- Hold your finger on the screen to enable the Snapchat lens on your device
You can also add Snapchat lenses by searching for new lenses from the search bar at the top of your screen. The lenses will be automatically added to the Carousel.
Import from Lens Studio Snapchat
Snapchat’s Lens Studio is an incredible podium where augmented reality filters are created and shared with others. What it offers to the users is mind-blowing; just have a look:
- It offers a wide range of templates and tools to lure the real fun for Snapchatters
- It allows the users to create and customize their own lenses
- Allows browsing and using lenses created by other high-brow users
Why Adding Snapchat Lenses to Carousel is a Great Fun?
The Snapchat lens is an unconventional app to add fun and spice to bizarre photos and videos. It allows the users to unleash their inner fun-loving persona in an astonishing manner that has been suppressed by the mundane lifestyle. You can add a Snapchat lens to your Carousel by going through the following easy-to-do steps:
- Tap on the lens icon in the top right extreme of the screen
- Select the lens you are intended to use
- You can also add lenses to your Snapchat carousel by tapping on the “+” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
Where is the Lens Carousel Situated on Snapchat?
When you tap the smiling face icon to the right of the capture button, you will spot the lens carousel in the camera’s right-hand corner. Additionally, you can also open the Lens Carousel simply by:
- Tapping on the screen
- Tap the smiling face icon to the left of “Discover”
- Open the Lens Explorer
How Can You Remove Snapchat Lenses From Carousel?
If you want to remove a Community Snapchat Lens from your Carousel, take the following actions:
- Click on the list information (i) button above the Lens Icon
- Tap Remove Lens to remove it from your Carousel
How Can You Add Lenses to Recent Snapchat Pictures?
Do the following:
- Select the Snapchat filter you wish to use in your existing photo
- Tap the “Face Emoji” icon on the Snapchat app
Adding Snapchat Lenses to Carousal is great fun. You can usually obtain lenses from Lens Studio Community, where you can get in touch with other brilliant creators.